Thursday, 8 June 2017

Have you lived abroad supporting your spouse/partnerr?

National Insurance credits for partners of Armed Forces personnel overseas after 6 April 1975 are available for you to claim.

Did you know that spouses and civil partners of Armed Forces personnel posted overseas can fill gaps in their National Insurance record?

Don't miss out on qualifying for a full state pension because you have spent years living overseas supporting your Serving Person.
For further information see HERE
Check your National Insurance Record HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.